NIH Implicit Bias – Full Course
This is a 3-module course designed to help users learn what bias is, how to recognize it, and how to minimize its impact. It expands on the original 2-module course “NIH Implicit Bias” by providing users with knowledge and strategies to create psychological safety and enhance employee engagement to foster an inclusive workplace culture.
NIH Implicit Bias – Refresher Course
This course is designed to provide users with knowledge and strategies to create psychological safety and enhance employee engagement to foster an inclusive workplace culture. It builds upon and is intended for staff who have already completed the original 2-module course "NIH Implicit Bias" or "NIH Implicit Bias – Full Course."
- If you take the course using the public links on this page, you cannot register your completion of the course or obtain other proof of completion. The final screen indicates course completion; you may capture a screenshot of this screen if acceptable for your purpose.
- For the best experience, we recommend launching the courses using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.
- PDF version of the Full Course*
- PDF version of the Refresher Course*
- SWD Seminar Series: Is Implicit Bias Training Effective?
- Outcomes from NASEM’s Advancing Antiracism, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in STEMM Organizations Report
*508-compliant files are forthcoming